Daniel Madison - The wheel change

Sep 20, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gi0B-NYun0

Possibly the cleanest and beautiful colour change ive seen- The fact that it changes twice blows my head away.

Also before i hear it- it is apparantly entirely different from Dan and dave buck's Swiss change/Goat change/Sheperd change.

Not really looking forward to buying it. got a lot of stuff at the moment- but discuss.

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
I picked this up just for my own benefit, and maybe to show to a few friends. All I can say is, WOW was I wrong it can be used for a few other applications than just a clean colour change.

I personally like it more than the db spin change. It is easier to do and ends a lot cleaner. You are still a little dirty but in a good way, you can actually use this to set up a lot of other pieces.

D

Deleted member 2755

I never used to be a fan of Madison's work, but his newer released material seems to be gaining a liking from me. :) The Swing Change is full of awesome and The Wheel Change looks great too. The Spin Change is one of my favorite color changes. So if this change is cleaner than the DB Spin Change, well DM is gonna be awesome in my book. ;)

-Doug

Nov 17, 2007
I never used to be a fan of Madison's work, but his newer released material seems to be gaining a liking from me. :) The Swing Change is full of awesome and The Wheel Change looks great too. The Spin Change is one of my favorite color changes. So if this change is cleaner than the DB Spin Change, well DM is gonna be awesome in my book. ;)

-Doug
Yeah. I agree with Sinful here. I never liked Daniel Madion's stuff but his latest releases blow my head off. Nicely done.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results