Daniel Madison Vol. 1

May 4, 2009
I got Daniel Madison Vol. 1 today. I love it. The best part is, most of the tricks aren't very hard to do.

It's starts with an improved version of a common trick. I think it's called Mindreader on the How to do Street Magic DVD. But the classic version of this trick has a really poor ending that kinda gives away how it's done. Daniel Madison uses fairly simple simple sleight of hand to greatly improve the trick.

The DVD ends with an awesome card through glass table trick. I especial like this one because my own kitchen table is glass. This trick is given the highest skill rating of 7, but it really isn't all that hard. To do the trick as fast as Daniel Madison may require a skill level of 7, but you can slow the trick down. You just cover with your hand longer. Madison can make it look instantaneous, but you can hold your hand down on the table and use some theatrics to give yourself more time and it becomes a fairly easy trick. The rest of the tricks are given skill levels of 4 through 6.

Two of them are color changes. Pretty awesome ones. One is based off of shapeshifter. It is actually very easy to perform. I found shapeshifter fairly easy, and this version is even easy, plus it is easier to get into. The other one is really awesome. When Madison does it, it is so fast it looks like a camera trick. This one is easy to do in slow motion, but it will take some work to do full speed.

You get 10 tricks, 2 color changes, then item 13 is a sleight that is used in two or three of the tricks.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results