Daniel Madison Web Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 16, 2008
A while back when daniel madison changed his website from white to black i noticed a series of numbers at the bottom of one of the pages. I thought maybe it stood for something so i decided to try and figure it out. It turned out to be a very simple "code" if you will.

The numbers after being "decoded" stood for standing on the shoulders of giants. I thought this was neat when i found out what it meant but i never really paid much attention to what it actually meant.

Then today someone reminded me that these numbers were on dm's website (in a very unpleasant way but we wont get into that). So when i got home from school i went back to the website thought about this little riddle and tried to find some more pieces to the puzzle.

I havent come up with much but i thought that the of his page and the riddle could be somewhat related. The riddle is saying that he is physically in a high position. The color of his page now is black.

Now this is only a theory and i could be totally off so dont get hateful with me please. The riddle could signify a drug high and the black symbolizing the smoke. I am not going to come out and directly say that dm is doing drugs because i have no credible information for this claim. I just thought that maybe this was somewhat of a subtle way for him to hint to people that he has picked up a new habit.

Just a thought
-Brice

Nov 10, 2008
Upstate NY
That last part is like saying that because I have a lighter I must smoke. It's making a conclusion without any real facts.

In fact it could be just a saying he uses, or anything really.

By the way I don't smoke, I carry the lighter, because I enjoy having one on me.:)

Jun 4, 2008
London
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants - Isaac Newton

The phrase is understood to mean that if he (Sir Isaac Newton) has been able to discover more about the universe than others then it was because he was working in the light of discoveries made by fellow scientists either in his own time or earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 28, 2007
it could be a riddle but that last part was just retarded maybe he just likes the new design

Jan 13, 2008
Is this a joke topic? Either way, I'll reply as if it's not.

When you "stand on the backs of giants", you're basing your ideas on the people who came before you. In science, that means you're basing your work off of the work of those who came before you. In magic, that means you're basing your ideas and tricks off of those who came before you.

If I were to guess as to why he included that on his site, I'd say it's because that saying means something to him, and he wants to remind us to respect those who came before us (or that he's basing his effects off of those who came before him (like everyone), and he wants us to know that).

And the change to a black design is probably to seem more "underground."

May 16, 2008
Is this a joke topic? Either way, I'll reply as if it's not.

When you "stand on the backs of giants", you're basing your ideas on the people who came before you. In science, that means you're basing your work off of the work of those who came before you. In magic, that means you're basing your ideas and tricks off of those who came before you.

If I were to guess as to why he included that on his site, I'd say it's because that saying means something to him, and he wants to remind us to respect those who came before us (or that he's basing his effects off of those who came before him (like everyone), and he wants us to know that).

And the change to a black design is probably to seem more "underground."
hahahahhaa yes this is a joke topic. i find it hilarious when people find one little detail on a website and they think they have found the meaning of life or something. glad u got it. lol

D

Deleted member 2755

hahahahhaa yes this is a joke topic. i find it hilarious when people find one little detail on a website and they think they have found the meaning of life or something. glad u got it. lol

Wow, I'm glad this was a joke thread. I was thinking about how dumb this theory is that DM built his new site just to give hints he was a stoner.:p Well now that you said it was a joke yourself, I think this thread has run its course. If you give me a good reason to re-open it, I will, but I don't see much of a reason.:rolleyes:

-Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results