Daniel Madison's New Site

Oct 15, 2008
Have you guys (and girls) seen DM's revamped site yet? Here's the link:

http://www.danielmadison.co.uk

Yes, that was a 4 of clubs you saw for a split second. Plus, when you click Shop, it sends you to DAP-instead of just staying on his website. On it is all of DM's awesome products (along with a tiny look at his new product, Collateral!) That website is also full of secrets. Edited by moderator: "Secrets secrets are no fun unless you go tell everyone." Yeah right. ;) Congratulations on finding the secret, but let's try to keep these to ourselves because then they wouldn't be considered secrets anymore. :) Hints are alright, but let's not just spread the secret.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just my opinion on this topic, and i dont mean this toward anyone in general, just my opinion on the topic.
I feel that something like that, finding a secret on a D+M site should make you feel proud, and congrats for finding it because i did not find it until you mentioned it. Which leads me to my point, if you found a secret, especially one of Madison's secrets, you shouldnt post them in a public forum, especially one as popular as this, because all that it is doing is turning your select success of finding that secret into nothing because now instead of 1 man finding a secret, now 100 men know of the secret.
Especially because, madison is a strange man... there i said it lol. So for example (And this is not the secret, im just using an example) perhaps the secret link is a code that someone can solve and the first to solve madison will give admittance into the UMC... by sharing that info you just lost that chance of finding that secret. Finding something like that, especially from madison should not be shared, until your sure of what you found.
But again i just wanted to share my views on secrets and such. But for my own personal opinion since i commented on this thread, I think that the link is not currently active, as are alot of Madison's links on his site, and with time he will make it into a secret page or something.... but when someone he knows gets a hold of this thread my guess is that if it was something secretive he wanted people to find on there own... he will change it and make a new one somewhere else.
Thats my opinion.

... Madness lol.

D

Deleted member 2755

I highly doubt that a few secret links would lead to acceptance of the UMC. If so, then the quality of the UMC would be completely lost. "Congratulations. Your good at finding links on my page therefore you must be good enough to enter the UMC! Congratulations!!!" :rolleyes: If that was the way to get in, then I have no interest in it.

-Doug

Oct 15, 2008
This is just my opinion on this topic, and i dont mean this toward anyone in general, just my opinion on the topic.
I feel that something like that, finding a secret on a D+M site should make you feel proud, and congrats for finding it because i did not find it until you mentioned it. Which leads me to my point, if you found a secret, especially one of Madison's secrets, you shouldnt post them in a public forum, especially one as popular as this, because all that it is doing is turning your select success of finding that secret into nothing because now instead of 1 man finding a secret, now 100 men know of the secret.
Especially because, madison is a strange man... there i said it lol. So for example (And this is not the secret, im just using an example) perhaps the secret link is a code that someone can solve and the first to solve madison will give admittance into the UMC... by sharing that info you just lost that chance of finding that secret. Finding something like that, especially from madison should not be shared, until your sure of what you found.
But again i just wanted to share my views on secrets and such. But for my own personal opinion since i commented on this thread, I think that the link is not currently active, as are alot of Madison's links on his site, and with time he will make it into a secret page or something.... but when someone he knows gets a hold of this thread my guess is that if it was something secretive he wanted people to find on there own... he will change it and make a new one somewhere else.
Thats my opinion.

... Madness lol.

Cardguy90-i totally agree with u. I personally love trying to find secrets on websites myself. I was just updating people on the fact that DM has some new stuff on his site-and so that people would go to his website and look for some secrets themselves. so yeah-i kno what u mean, and it won't happen again. No hard feelings?

Aug 31, 2007
b-illusion: "it says the page is not found..... guess he took it down"

Yea I can't get it to work now either.

Matt

Cardguy90-i totally agree with u. I personally love trying to find secrets on websites myself. I was just updating people on the fact that DM has some new stuff on his site-and so that people would go to his website and look for some secrets themselves. so yeah-i kno what u mean, and it won't happen again. No hard feelings?

lol nah definately, i was just stating my feelings towards the stuff. No hard feelings towards anyone or thing.
But to someone who commented before, Yea acceptance into the UMC is definately NOT going to be that easy, i used it in my explanation for an example.
But curious to see what that page is going to be, or if hes going to do a completely new thing with it or something.
The old MagicisDead pages had alot of secret links on them way back when if i recall.
Anytime Madison comes out with a new site, i alot of time looking for hidden things lol.
Good luck to all.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results