Danny Garcia's nunchuck skills, legos, pogs, or ninja related activities.

Dec 15, 2007
No not yet.

Edit: Do you mean if he's a theory11 artist or just a member of the forums.

No, A MEME is neither of those things. In short, its an almost joke that's passed around a site. It's hard to explain. If you've been on social sites like Digg, some memes there are "O RLY?" as responces and "In Soviet Russia, 'subject' actions you!" <--- (pulling these from the top of my head)

No, A MEME is neither of those things. In short, its an almost joke that's passed around a site. It's hard to explain. If you've been on social sites like Digg, some memes there are "O RLY?" as responces and "In Soviet Russia, 'subject' actions you!" <--- (pulling these from the top of my head)

Oh I thought that you spelled "member" wrong. I didn't think there was a word like that.

Nov 22, 2007

A meme is an internet fad that spreads between people in a sort of viral advertising kind of way.

Daniel Garcia fits that.

Before teaching internet phenomenons wrong, look up the definition than just looking at a few examples and saying what you think a meme is.

P.S. Those memes are old as hell! They aren't even funny anymore!

Oct 9, 2007
A meme is an internet fad that spreads between people in a sort of viral advertising kind of way.

Daniel Garcia fits that.

Before teaching internet phenomenons wrong, look up the definition than just looking at a few examples and saying what you think a meme is.

I don't know if you should be proud to know that lol

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado

Daniel Garcia fits that.

So "All your base are belong to us!" and Chuck Norris jokes would count as a meme?

Aug 31, 2007
I saw this thread and decided I should share some of Danny's Pog championship days. I think those were limited edition Power Ranger pogs he had that day.

Enjoy.

dannypogs-1.jpg

Sypris

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
If you read the description under General Magic Discussion, it says "No discussion on Danny Garcia's nunchuck skills, legos, pogs, or ninja related activities" so that's exactly what this thread is going to be about.

I did a quick search and found this:

garcianinjagn9.jpg

I'm sure you guys can find some better pictures of Danny doin' his thing.

lol, I like the superman shirt. (just noticed)

Sep 1, 2007
Those are the fattest fingers I have ever seen in my life. Could you imagine trying to do sleight of hand with those meat hooks?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results