Davenports Cameron Francis Lecture

Dec 12, 2009
London Uk
HEY GUYS

From the far far away world of the United Kingdom, I bring news of a lecture so cheap yes so amazing...alright enough.....Cameron Francis, the actor magician will be doing a lecture in the daven ports stuido at March 6th. I cannot believe this is for only 10 pounds. So a bit about Cameron Francis:

Cameron Francis is an actor and magician currently living in Gainesville, Florida. As an actor he has appeared professionally on stage in New York, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and the Hippodrome State Theatre in Gainesville. He has also starred in many commercials and appeared in the feature film "Never Back Down" starring Oscar nominee Djimon Hounsou.
As a close up magician, Cameron has performed at dozens of parties, events and restaurants. He has also created many original effects and has collaborated with some of the top names in close up magic, including Dave Forrest, Aldo Colombini, Peter Duffie and Richard Sanders. He has had tricks published inGenii Magazine, Magic Magazine, Magician Magazine and the Stone Cold Magic e-magazine. In January, 2010, a new monthly column written by Cameron entitled The Continental will make its debut in the British IBM magazine The Budget.
http://www.davenportsmagic.co.uk/acatalog/Latest_Items.html#a1953

If you live in London or the Uk and you can make it to london, COME
I'll be there myself!

Nov 7, 2009
When I get better at magic (2-3 more years) I will defianally start going to lectures. Although im familer with camerons effects so 10 pounds is a steal.

Sep 17, 2007
Hi, guys! A little late to the party, here, but I just stumbled upon this thread. The lecture at Davenports was great!

Anyway, Alfie, no need to wait, my friend. The whole point of lectures is to LEARN. It doesn't matter how much experience you have. In fact, I would say that as a beginner you should be going to as many lectures as possible.

Just my 2 cents! :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results