David Blaine... long time no see!

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
thank you for posting this, i love to watch him perform.
Man its one of the few times i get to say wtf how did he do that.

the lottery thing was amazing, mind blowing,

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
This special (What Is Magic) was in fact broadcast overseas. There is no real new effects within, but it is a recut of the most recent ABC special. All of the stunt content was removed, so it focuses much more on the magic - including the bullet catch that caps off the show. I did like the structure of this a lot; it emphasized the magic in a manner much more indicative of his earlier work than the last special showed.

Mar 9, 2008
There was always tricks i wanted to perform that DB performs, anyone know where i can learn the one where he draws 3 x's in a triangle on the guys hand and then moves them all together (part 1/4 of the special). Also the one where the bottle cap goes into the bottle and then the bottom of the bottle breaks (part 2/4)

Cheers

Dec 30, 2008
There was always tricks i wanted to perform that DB performs, anyone know where i can learn the one where he draws 3 x's in a triangle on the guys hand and then moves them all together (part 1/4 of the special). Also the one where the bottle cap goes into the bottle and then the bottom of the bottle breaks (part 2/4)

Cheers

I hope your joking you silly goose!

http://www.theory11.com/tricks/exile.php

The bottle one I don't know.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results