David Blaine's Website

Jan 10, 2009
new jersey
Just in case anyone cares, DB's website is being revamped with all new(new to us) unseen footage. And everything is pretty awesome so far. If anyone knows how he does the card configuration for Steve Nash or mainly who created the effect let me know. Its simple but mindblowing. Thanks god bless and always keep them wondering

Jan 13, 2008
Yeah, I noticed the updates. It's nice to see Blaine and his team doing lots of updates, and interacting with fans (I.e., the contest that they just had with T11), and the like. :)

The Out of the Worldeffect that Blaine performed on Steve Nash appeared to be Paul Harris' Galaxy from the Art of Astonishment series. He might've added a few tweaks, but it looked essentially the same. I used to do this effect prior to using Derren Brown's variation from The Devil's Picturebook. All highly recommended resources. If you're absolutely unfamiliar with OOTW, pick up a copy of Magicians' Magic by Paul Curry. I believe he goes over the original handling of the effect and a few improvements for it. It's an old book, but worth getting if you can get your hands on it.

RS.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results