David Forrest's 2wo Faced

May 1, 2009
UK
2WO FACED
With David Forrest

Two Hours Of Amazing Magic With Gaff Cards

No matter your skill level, you will find some real world "Head Melter's" on this DVD. To cap it all off you receive All The Gaffs Necessary To Perform Every Routine On The DVD Free Inside. Twenty Free Gaff Cards, all on Bicycle Playing Card Stock.

DVD Priced: £22.95/$35.00
Big Blind Media

The quality of the DVD is excellent & so is the sound of the DVD, which BBM is well known for. The Main Menu layout is: Special Features: Which contains some Trailers like Trickery, CTW, etc, & also the Credits. (At the end of the Credits you'll see a hangman, select the hangman to enter the easter egg).

Tricks: You'll see a full performance of every effect, performed by David Forrest himself.

Explanations: David Forrest & Owen Packard explain every effect Step-by-Step.

When you enter the explanation area & choose an effect to learn, it tells you the effect you have chosen & the difficulty of the effect, like 2/5 etc also what gaff or gaffs to use. The teaching itself is excellent David teaches you the effect while Owen Packard acts like the student asking questers & pointing out sleights to be showed again or for more of an explanation etc. they both do an excellent job making sure they've gone over everything. All in all very easy to learn the effect from David & Owen.

DVD Contents:

JACKASS: A sucker-punch transpo between one of the Jacks & a Selection.

Jackass is a very powerfully effect especially for laymen, the Transpo at the end of the effect is not expected. So when you ask the spectator where is the Jack & they turn the card over to find its there card, the look of shock on there face is unbelievable. The cards with the heat on them is not the gaff card, so it's very easy to clean-up. Giving this effect an easy 9/10.

QUANTUM LEAP: Visually 'Transport' A Selected Card From One Hand To The Other! THEY WILL CRY!

This is David Forrest's version of David Regals "Leap Of Faith" , both are very powerfully effects & highly visual. If your like me & enjoy visual effects this is for you as well as Regals effect you can have the Card signed. David Forrest has done an excellent job of making the effect essayer & loses nothing from the original effect itself. I use Regals "Leap Of Faith" only because Iam able to do all the Sleight Of Hand need, but if I was less able I would use David Forrest's Quantum Leap easily. Giving this an easy 10/10. Also it's easy to clean up as again the heat is on other cards.

BLURRED: An Easy, Practical, Visual & Magical Colour Changing Deck!

Blurred is an easy & practical effect which laymen find fascinating, on how the whole deck of cards Magically changed colour except the chosen signed card. But then you magically change the signed Card too, to match the rest of the deck. The spectator is blown away & can take the signed Card home. You end clean almost as again the heat is on the chosen card & not on the gaff which the spectator does not even know of. Giving this an 8/10

CON-FUSED: Mind Boggling Transpositions Culminate In Two Signed Selections Fusing Together.

I can see alot of Magicians using this for couples, as the signed Cards fuses together giving the couple a unreal souvenir at the end of the routine. Giving this an 8/10

50/50: The Spectator Can Never Seem To Win In This Game Of Psychological Trickery.

THE WAGER: Gambler Vs Magician, But This Time The Gambler Wins.

PREDICAMENT: Visually Change A Signed Selection To Match A Failed Prediction.

SUPERFLY: Forget Copperfield & Blaine, The Only Magician You'll Ever Need Is Superfly.

ELMSLEY SMELMSLEY: Selected Cards Appear As 'Marks' On The Back Of The Aces.

WEE WEE MENTALIST: A Stick Man Reads The Spectators Mind...Then Proves He's A Magician Too.

WHERES MY CARD: A Selected Card Vanishes From The Deck Then It Re-Appears...Well, Anywhere.

BONUS: ZE FLASH: Information Appears On A Blank Card In A Burst Of Flame.

You may have noted that I've only marked afew effects, this is to give you an idea of how good these effects are. Some of the effects you'll want to use right away, but you'll still need to practise them like any other effect. There may be one or two which you may not use, most of them are excellent. These are strong effects which laymen find Mind Blowing, & will never suspect anything or even gaffs. I recommend this DVD 2wo Faced to anyone who wants to add one or two mind blowers to there routines. Sleight-Of-Hand mixed with a gaff or two blows laymen away.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results