david.misner, a random guy on t11

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Hey you know how all of the artists and people who work here and moderators and Katie Engleston have something other than member where it says member? I think everybody should be allowed to put what they want under there. I could be "the random cool gy on t11". Or you could just do it for me.... just a thought. :D

//David.Misner::

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Hey you know how all of the artists and people who work here and moderators and Katie Engleston have something other than member where it says member? I think everybody should be allowed to put what they want under there. I could be "the random cool gy on t11". Or you could just do it for me.... just a thought. :D

//David.Misner::

If you had to clean up after a week of these guys and their filming, you would certainly qualify to have something special too.

Being that you DO NOT have to turn your house into a film studio, you might want to try to become a moderator.

Katie EGLESTON... THere is no extra "n"

Sep 2, 2007
I could be "the random cool gy on t11". Or you could just do it for me.... just a thought. :D
I'm accepting all bribes -- only cash or PayPal, please. :D

On serious note, by standing out in a good way -- solid, constructive, helpful posts -- as Katie Egleston stated, instead of "Member," you can have "random moderator guy," et al.

Cheers,
JTM

how do you become a moderator anyway?

Be active, help out your fellow members and just be a community member I suppose. Ask Jack as he's the first one for this area, I'm sure he'd be more insightful as he has the status.

On the topic itself, I think it should be something that's earned and not something everyone can get. It shows people that you are dedicated and have done something great for the community, which not everyone has.

I say leave it as it is, where only certain few can get it.

Sep 2, 2007
In order to become a moderator -- Avancer covered it pretty well, not sure about The Dark Angel, though :D -- one needs to have helpful, solid, constructive posts, and stand out in a good way:
The next obvious level of involvement that I see would be being a moderator on these forums. We're actively watching posts to give us some idea of who would be a good mod (already, a few of you are beginning to stand out), but it will take a while before we get there, so my advice would be to be patient. This is a brand new site and we're still in the streamlining process making sure that everything works like it's supposed to. Examples of things we're looking for in a mod are intelligent, constructive posts. Examples of things that we're not looking for are posts like, "You're a f***ing moron! I am shocked and appalled that a human could type such a f***ing retarded statement without dying instantly on f***ing principle alone! F***, F***, F*** YOU!!! LOL, ROTFLMAO, BRB MoF***as!!! Word to your motha!" Not so good.
Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results