Decision I need help with

Oct 28, 2008
Hey guys, I have a decision to make and I need yalls help. I cant decide which order I want to place and both are the same price. I am looking for some tricks thats venture away from cards even though I need a haunted pack routine. Also, I have never used loops in my life. I need some practical strong magic to add to a walkaround routine. Thanks.

Order 1: Loops Complete by Yigal Mesika (2DVD set + Carrying Case+ 20 loops)
Loops 5 pack

Order 2: Static by David Jade
Function Nine by Calen Morelli

Both Orders total 60$.

Sep 9, 2010
I would say order 2. You said you've never used loops before, what if you hate them? then you just wasted a bunch if money. order 2 is more diverse, you should be able to find something you like there for sure.

Pete Pridanonda

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2009
Definitely order 2, you get a lot more magic plus you don't have to worry about lighting. With loops some effects are really difficult to do and are not practical. I also got the loops complete pack and I don't feel comfortable using it at school, which is a huge drawback for me.
Also, I believe that static by David Jade is worth the $60 alone. Ever since I got static, I've been performing it literally 20 times everyday. The cards can be shuffled and inspect by the spectator before and after, you can leave the gimmick in the deck while doing other card tricks with that deck and nobody would notice, you can handle the cards like normal, magic happens right in the spectator's hands, and my reputation maker. Perfect to perform for those hecklers who thinks they can figure out all your tricks. What more could you ask for? Function nine contains a lot of mind blowing stuff, you can be able to create your own magic by learning from this DVD. I'm still practicing the effects in function nine but I can see mayself using them daily. I highly recommend you get order 2, I guarantee you will not regret it.

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
I would say go with number 1. You're not just getting a bunch of tricks, you're getting a powerful tool that cam make your magic 10x more memorable. With Loops, you can create any trick you want, you could even come up with your own way to do Static with Loops.

Long story short, get #1. You'll get a lot more out of it.

Apr 14, 2011
Numero dos! For the reasons stated above and because 60 bucks for a bit of loops info is not worth it, IMO.

Order number one will give you some great ground work on IT, and don't get me wrong I LOVE loops, but option 2 will give you way more bang for your buck. Function 9 alone is enough to justify the purchase. To me, I'd put my money on the second order. You can always get loops later.

Sep 9, 2010
and if you DO get loops, I recommend checking out Subdividedstudios.com, they have a GREAT loop tying system and some of the strongest IET I've ever used.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results