Deck, Pack, and Card Throwing

Jan 27, 2008
Ok, i like card flourishing a lot, but what fascinates me is deck, pack, and car Throwing. But acctually i am trying to learn flourishing by myself... so i can by DVDs and have more knowledge (also saving mney hehehe).
So i wound like to learn a few basics of pak trowing so i can use it i my little combos.
Ex: i saw the tutorial on Pivotal cut( idk if spell is right...) but in the last pack i go under my left hando a throw the pack back to my leftin a "half" chalier cut.

What i want to know is details on how to throw it... or how to throw a card or a pack from one hand to the other.....

can anyone help me??? or these information is just available on DVD and etc????

Ps: i already have a good bases in flourishing but not in two hand cuts and well.... deck throwing....

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Learn how to juggle balls. That will help you get a sense of how to propel objects with the right amount of force. It will also improve your hand-eye coordination. Or you can just keep at it with cards.

Sep 1, 2007
That's a great tip Shanku. Juggling will increase your overall air-awareness which is so necessary for advanced aerials.

For deck throwing, use a powdered deck *do a search if this confuses you*
Or just a really old one so the cards stick together.

For aerials, practice with taped-together packets to get the general idea down without having to pick up messes everywhere.

for single card throwing, there's lots of crappy tutorials on youtube you could probably learn the basic idea from.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results