Derren Brown Controls The Nation - Did It Work On You?

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
I was stuck for about 10 seconds, could not move my legs or my hands from my legs, very weird sensation; after 10 seconds or so had passed I felt like I could slowly move, but like supermuncher, my legs were very jelly like.

- Sean

Unfortunately Donald, Derren said that if it was posted on the internet it wouldn't work. Can't remember the exact reason, sorry. :(

- Sean

He claimed it was because on the internet it would be too low resoloution/quality. I have a different idea, I'm 90% sure I know how he did it. But I won't say because I don't know if it would constitute as exposure.

Sep 10, 2007
Co.Dublin in Ireland
We know how he did it as he said it at the end and by the way the resolution reason is false i think , but the problem with watching it on the internet is that you have to find the entire hour long show not just the minute film as the secret goes through the entire show. If he just showed the minute film it would NEVER work.

If anyone has any questions on what I said then just pm me.

Thanks

We know how he did it as he said it at the end and by the way the resolution reason is false i think , but the problem with watching it on the internet is that you have to find the entire hour long show not just the minute film as the secret goes through the entire show. If he just showed the minute film it would NEVER work.

Thanks

That's what I meant by different idea, most people will just go looking for the video on youtube or something, which will be useless. Like you said the secret runs throughout the show.

Nov 10, 2007

Thanks

So if I find the whole show will it work? If anyone has a link please post it. Thank you.

Probably not because you know that he was not telling the truth but using suggestion instead therefore it wont work.

Sorry:(

Doesn't really work like that. I knew it was suggestion. I also knew the film he showed had nothing to do with anything. It was more about what he said before the film, what you expect the film to do and what he said after. And despite me knowing this, it still worked on me. I just couldn't stand. My brother couldn't move at all!

Great show I thought, even if the final effect hadn't worked.

Rev

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results