Derren Brown - Evening Of Wonders

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
I saw this same show live a few years back and it was even better live! It doesn't sound possible, I know, but it's true. They had some extra bits in there, including a brilliant card trick and some hypnosis. Ya gotta love the guy. Though I really enjoyed watching it again, because, two years down the line, I found myself trying to work out what he was doing rather than sitting back and being amazed, and still having the heck fooled outta me on the most part is brilliant.

May 19, 2008
manchester
Has anyone heard anything about being able to purchase any of his television shows or live performances? I would loooooove to purchase any of his series over the Mind Freak seasons. I was just thinking that maybe you can buy it in the UK or something.

ebay (word count)

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
Whether you agree or not, Derren Brown is one of the greatest performers I have seen hands down.

The way he presented that show definitely separates him from other mentalism,hypnosis, magic shows, due to the shear energy that he has brought into the set. So many things were happening all at once that the audience has no time to catch a breath before gasping again.

I watched the show on youtube last night at 4am (and that was all that i was doing :p) and it kept me up for 2 hours after.

Aug 31, 2007
Whether you agree or not, Derren Brown is one of the greatest performers I have seen hands down.

The way he presented that show definitely separates him from other mentalism,hypnosis, magic shows, due to the shear energy that he has brought into the set. So many things were happening all at once that the audience has no time to catch a breath before gasping again.

I watched the show on youtube last night at 4am (and that was all that i was doing :p) and it kept me up for 2 hours after.

Hmmm....4am....watching videos on youtube. That would make you C. None of the above. "Wanking" lol. Loved that part.

Matthew Mello

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results