Derren Brown - Subway Amnesia

Mar 26, 2009
this is darren's performance of RGM, from luke jermay's 7 deceptions.
the method is suggestion, but as we can see, the subtle command is extremely subtle, and he suggests that they will forget their stop in a way that is barely noticable.
i have performed this effect every once in a while, and trust me, to pull something like this off, it takes baaaaallz. i currently have a less than 40% success rate.
i also believe that footage was shot while luke was working for derren brown.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
It's a form of conversational hypnotism. I honestly don't get why everybody thinks Derren Brown uses NLP in everything he does. Hell, the man himself has said a dozen times that he doesn't use NLP.

Sep 2, 2007
London
this is darren's performance of RGM, from luke jermay's 7 deceptions.
the method is suggestion, but as we can see, the subtle command is extremely subtle, and he suggests that they will forget their stop in a way that is barely noticable.
i have performed this effect every once in a while, and trust me, to pull something like this off, it takes baaaaallz. i currently have a less than 40% success rate.
i also believe that footage was shot while luke was working for derren brown.

Just on a point of fact, this was filmed quite a while before 7 Deceptions was published, and before Luke was consulting on Derren's show.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
It's a form of conversational hypnotism. I honestly don't get why everybody thinks Derren Brown uses NLP in everything he does. Hell, the man himself has said a dozen times that he doesn't use NLP.

Thank you! I was starting to think I'd imagined him saying that.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Most of what he does is actually pretty standard in Mentalism and Magic. Seeing has his consultants are Magicians and Mentalists.

I actually only recall him ever saying he used NLP like once or twice, and that was pretty much it. Everything else he does is combination of different things.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results