Derren Brown's Smoke

Sep 1, 2007
yep,its in the devils picturebook.its amazing.everything on that tape is good.
its available from his website.but if you live outside uk its will take ages.took me 3 weeks to recieve,its worth the wait though.Its actually now on DVD.
Its also on his lecture tape available from international magic.

Kennedy Memory deck

Is it the effect where a thought of card appears inside Derren´s cigarette? I think it is a easy trick to figure out. Mental force deck like Kennedy´s "mind power deck"
and multiple outs principle.

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
Is it the effect where a thought of card appears inside Derren´s cigarette? I think it is a easy trick to figure out. Mental force deck like Kennedy´s "mind power deck"
and multiple outs principle.

I don't see how it can have multiple outs. He says 'So saying your card over and over again in your mind, King of Diamonds, King of Diamonds' on the video that I saw. I don't see how this is multiple outs because they never say which card they thought of.
I don't know how the mindpower deck works though so I can't say for sure...

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
I don't see how it can have multiple outs. He says 'So saying your card over and over again in your mind, King of Diamonds, King of Diamonds' on the video that I saw. I don't see how this is multiple outs because they never say which card they thought of.
I don't know how the mindpower deck works though so I can't say for sure...

You'll see when you get the DVD. :) ;) You're gonna love it.

- Sean

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results