Devious

Dec 19, 2007
Italy ,Milano
DEVIOUS

Devious is the first Pdf of Geraint Clarke. G is a really skilled magician that is emerging from the underground scene.
THe PDF has a really cool layout: it reminded me the "CUT" pdf by D+M.

The pdf is a mix of ideas sleight and trick:

SHOKWAVE: A T+R card effect that will blow your specators back in awe.
This effect is very easy to do but very powerfull: quickly and visual.

ACCAPELLO: The most impressive steal and control that always leaves you a step ahead the whole time.
This is an amazing sandwich load. NO fishy move NO knacky move. Everithing is really fair and it is so convincing. I am sure you will use it for all of your sandwich effect.

ACCAPELLO V2: An un-noticible control that will get you noticed.
Not as good as the version one but easy enought.

ACCAPELLO DEPTH STEAL: A move implemented in the depths of the deck to control the card to bottom or top.
A really good control based on the accapello move.

ELITE: A single card control with an x-card decoy.
Guys this control is really amazing and deceptive.

FAN-TASY : A flashy fan control.
This uses "TAZ-MANIA" double lift taught later in the PDF, the control itself makes the card to mouth a whole lot easier.

AMBITION STEAL: A side steal using top card cover to control an ambitious card to top.
This is a little knacky move to control the card to the top, face up in a double lift position. A must for all the ACR lover.

SUB-LIME: A submarine sandwich inspired effect using the accapello card control.
This is quite similar to "SUBWAY" by D&D but "SUB-LIME" uses the Accapello move.

FLY: A teleportation of a signed selection from inbetween 2 cards.
This is my favourite trick. It happens in spectator hands. You also will love it.

TAZ-MANIA : A devilishly fun double lift that spins on top of the deck.
A flashy double lift that all of you will love. You will see the spectator's eye shining watching this.

You will find DEVIOUS at:

www.magicmagic.co.uk
www.esleights.com
www.magicshop.co.uk

I want also to thank Geraint to show me these awesome ideas.

This pdf is so amazing and it is worth every single cents: with these powerfull sleights and effects you will amaze your audience and adapt the to your routines.

This pdf will really change your vision of some effect and it will help your mind to create powerfull effect with Geraint's controls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results