De'Vo and Brian Tudor

Jul 9, 2008
I am a magic amateur come from China.Especially like Flourish Shuffle.I like De`Vo and Brian Tudor.But I can`t find any detailed instructions about them in Chinese website.I hope someone can help me.This is my MSN,briantudor@hotmail.com. my yahoo,yuzheng.huang@yahoo.com.
i hope theory11 越办越好(chinese)

Sep 1, 2007
Hey man, welcome to the forums.

De'vo has a flourishing DVD called Extreme Beginners. Highly recommended for the beginner flourisher. He also put out some more advanced DVDs, like the Cobra Cut DVD and Cradle to Grave.

Brian Tudor has a DVD called Generation Extreme but I heard it has bad teaching.

You should also check out disc 2 of the Trilogy, which can be purchased from this site.

I actually have Generation Extreme, and the teaching isn't awful...but not great. Using an over the shoulder camera would have been a wonderful idea...but they didn't use one. It is not for begginers so I wouldn't recommend getting this yet. I got it and realised I am not skilled enough for most of the flourish material which is a high percentage of the content. Like Addy said, get Xtreme Beginners.

~PaCo

BrianationX

Banned
Jul 13, 2008
I am a magic amateur come from China.Especially like Flourish Shuffle.I like De`Vo and Brian Tudor.But I can`t find any detailed instructions about them in Chinese website.I hope someone can help me.This is my MSN,briantudor@hotmail.com. my yahoo,yuzheng.huang@yahoo.com.
i hope theory11 越办越好(chinese)

Wow
Im Impresed
You got a super cool Email btw
What is it that you want
DVD info
Or About Brian Tudor
Im the right Man for both
Not a Fan of Devo though

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results