Difference Between Brown and Red/Blue Wynn's?

Feb 20, 2008
Hey guys,

I have got an question . What's the difference between brown and red/blue wynns . Are the quality and handling same or there is a difference between those ?
And actually I do not see the point of limited decks .Nobody except for richies will be able to handle them . Atm they are 5$ ,but later they will go up on ebay , amazon auctions . You'll see . Hopefully Ellusionist will release black ghosts and I am happy that I won't need to spend 200$ on playing card deck . Theory should do the same thing :p
Thanks,

Oct 8, 2007
Well, the difference is quite simple.. The browns are a different color than reds, and the reds are a different color than the blues. Do you see how that works? jk :)

D

Deleted member 2755

My friend has a few of all 3 colors. Apparently the red or blue (not sure which) is slightly better for flourishing while the other color (red or blue, again not sure which) is better for tricks while the brown is slightly better than both decks for tricks and flourishes. However, they are very close to handling exactly the same. The differences are small. This is not my opinion, but someone else told me this. I've never held a deck of Wynns.

-Doug

Jack

Elite Member
Sep 5, 2007
Decatur, GA
There are countless threads about these cards so I would suggest using the search function if you don't find your answers here.
I own a few of all three and in my opinion the Brown decks are the best all around.

I found that the Red Wynns clump up and don't fan well at all. However for multipacket cuts and flourishes they are wonderful! They have a good stiffness to them as well.

The Blue/Violet decks flow like butter on your breakfast toast. They fan the best out of all three but are less stiff than the other two colors.

The Brown deck is a mixture of the red and violet. The card stock is different in the first place and is kind of stiff until you break them in. They have a good glide to them but hold together suprisingly well in flourishes. In my opinion they don't fan that well but I might not be that good with my fans yet. I feel like i have better control with the cards in this deck more so than most decks that I own. They are my favorites right now.

Cheers!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results