Digital Dissolve Issue

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
so i ordered it on the 28th of december, just got in from work 20 min ago and i see a box on my bed.
open it, theres digital dissolve and my 1 pack of guardians anyhoo

i open the coin thing to see the 2 coins and the gimmick ive been playing with it for about 5 minutes and i just noticed something very disturbing...

the gimmick, on the face of it, has a lot of scratches that now instead of copper colour, are silver.
well more like patches of paint missing or something..
on the head, neck and shoulders of the queen

its quite noticeable in the right glare and if your within a foot from it...just wondering what it is i can do?
can t11 replace this?
i havent dropped it or anything, havent rubbed the back side on the other coins

very disappointing considering it was 58$

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
so i ordered it on the 28th of december, just got in from work 20 min ago and i see a box on my bed.

i open the coin thing to see the 2 coins and the gimmick ive been playing with it for about 5 minutes and i just noticed something very disturbing...

the gimmick, on the face of it, has a lot of scratches that now instead of copper colour, are silver.

its quite noticeable in the right glare and if your within a foot from it...just wondering what it is i can do?
can t11 replace this?

Wow.

I would say that your best bet is to send customer service a ticket describing what is going on. I'm positive that they will respond to you with 24 hours, and I'm sure they will know exactly what to do for you.

Shane

PS...

See there Mitchell, you beat me to it. =P

Sep 2, 2007
For all order related issues, as Mitchell stated, the fastest way to get an answer is to simply submit a support ticket to theory11 support directly at www.theory11.com/support for a crazy fast response.

All support tickets are answered within 12 (business) hours, and the support team will try to resolve any issues as swiftly as possible.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA

can t11 replace this?

Huh, so the coins were made from Jamie. huh. I'm thinking the copper shell was foil. It was traced, put in the freezer, hardened, spray painted copper.:) One point for me not buying it.

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
i supported a ticket of high priority..
and stated i can take a photo of the problem if needed, and that i will not touch it until im contacted so it doesnt get any worse

er i mean sent in a support ticket
not editting it out for comedy value :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results