Distortion and TnR

JPT

Sep 14, 2007
Philippines
I have a question guys,,

I wasnt lucky enough to buy the DVD of DIstortion and TnR, of my favorite effects that theory11 created. ( Including CONTROL by my Main W:H)

Will the DVD will teach you how to do the Gimmick in Distorion and in TnR?

Hopefully all of you could help me with this...

Kindly PM or Email at paolotejuco@hotmail.com

Thanks in Advance for those who will help.

Godspeed ever1.

Im very confused as to what you want to know.

Does the DVD of Distortion teach you how to use the Distortion Gimmick? Yes.

Does the DVD of TnR teach you how to use the TnR Gimmick? Yes.

Does the DVD of Control teach you how to perform Control? Yes.

Why cant you buy the DVD of Distortion or TnR Still? They are still for sale mate...

Sep 1, 2007
Chile
Im very confused as to what you want to know.

Does the DVD of Distortion teach you how to use the Distortion Gimmick? Yes.

Does the DVD of TnR teach you how to use the TnR Gimmick? Yes.

Does the DVD of Control teach you how to perform Control? Yes.

Why cant you buy the DVD of Distortion or TnR Still? They are still for sale mate...

First learn to read... he ask if the dvd teach you how to DO the Gimmick, no how to use it.. of couse it teach how to use it...
Distortion doesnt teach u how to create ur gimmick, you have to nuy it from thwory 11 ( one is included in dvd)
and Tnr teach u how to make ur own, and its AWESOME!
Cheers
Nicolas Palacios

Oct 24, 2007
First learn to read... he ask if the dvd teach you how to DO the Gimmick, no how to use it.. of couse it teach how to use it...
Distortion doesnt teach u how to create ur gimmick, you have to nuy it from thwory 11 ( one is included in dvd)
and Tnr teach u how to make ur own, and its AWESOME!
Cheers
Nicolas Palacios

No need to attack anyone Nicolas. Blink's reading is fine, the guys post was just confusing because he didn't ask specifics. I could say you need to learn how to write, but I'm not gonna. Don't attack people, just post a post cleaning up their post.

Now, to JPT. That was a very confusing post! I had to read it three times to understand it.

Distortion teaches you how to use the gimmick and perform with it, but it doesn't teach you how to make it. The gimmick has to be bought from T11.

TnR teaches you how to use the gimmick and perform with it and it also teaches you how to make it. So you don't have to order anything, just make the gimmick.

Control doesn't have a gimmick of course, just pointing that out, I know you didn't ask for that.

Anyway, all of these DVD's (Distortion, TnR, & Control) are available in the "Tricks" section of T11. Peace!

Tyler

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results