Distortion or Panic

Sep 14, 2007
I have a few questions=

As you all know, Distortion comes out tomorrow for official release, so

1- How much does it cost? (for those of you who purchased the early copy)

2-Is it better than panic?

3-What is the difficulty level of Distortion?

Thank you

-Deecee-

Sep 2, 2007
It costs $24.95.

I like Panic better than Distortion because I always feel that the Distortion gimmick is going to break any second. Distortion is a better effect, in my opinion, because it's very visual. However, I perform Panic more often, and therefore like it more.

In terms of difficulty, out of a 100, I would say about a 20.

Cheers,
JTM

The gimmick for Distortion is really delicate and I'm rather scared sometimes about performing it. You can't really compare either of the 2 since both the effects and principles behind it are so different. I like to perform Panic better because it's something new, and I know a very good clean-up so it's a VERY good opener. Distortion needs you to be able to know some very basic sleights but, if you mess them up then your screwed. The gimmick for Distortion is simple to use once you watch the DVD but, be careful. I'm not quite sure which one you should get because they're both great in different ways. If you want more in-depth view look at my review of Panic, Disotrtion and the Guaridans in the Review section.

-RA69

In terms of difficulty, out of a 100, I would say about a 20.
Bigger numbers make you look smarter :cool: Personally, I would give it a difficulty rating of 127.56 out of 637.8. But that's just me.

I would also recommend Distortion over Panic. The gimmick really isn't that fragile - with decent care, I could easily see it lasting for months. Personally, it's gotten me better reactions than Panic.

But might I suggest waiting a week and see if anything comes out that you might like better? ;)

Sep 14, 2007
Thanks, I had planned on waiting 'til the 2nd edition guardians came out and if there was some new 1 on 1 videos.

Thanks for the advice, any more?

-Deecee-

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results