Distortion Question

Aug 31, 2007
Greenville, SC
Don't know if this has allready been asked before...sorry if it has...I just wanted to know if Distortion can be done with any deck of cards(ha ha Gaurdians for instance). Also can it only be done with the six of diamonds and the four of diamonds. If answering those two questions would be exposure then feel free to let me know. Thank you.

Sep 3, 2007
After seeing the gimmick will we be able to figure out how to make our own? I'd like to be able to do this with ghosts or black tigers.

Sep 1, 2007
how do i know if all the 300 prereleases are gone?
i just ordered it
and now im worried that i will have to wait to recieve it...

edit:
oh yeah
first post!!!

Yeah, I mean I personally like the ghosts and tigers....

But anyway, W:H said that when Distortion would be officially released that you could buy the gimmick separately. If they're going to do that, I think they should make some other gimmicks for different cards. I know I would probably buy the different ones.

Edit for me too: First post. I look forward to hanging out around here. :)

I have one question, can the spectator hold that gimicked card? Or can they just see it without touching it?

thank you,
Rafa C.

They "can", if you let them hold it, I don not recommend it though. The spectator's can see the card while you're doing the magic, since the spectator can't do magic right? Unless he or she is a magician too. Other than that, it would just be a "normal" card in the spectator's hand. You can let them hold their card after you are done with the magic presentation. Just let them look, I think too many people would be freaking out to be worried about touching the card at that moment.

- Charles :cool:

Sep 1, 2007
There are 88 copies left. So you're cool. I can't wait to recieve mine.. :)

haha cool im so excited
ive never bought something this exclusive before
haha
and i bought 12 packs of guardians
i like to buy my cards in mass quantities

guardians are much more expensive than the 12 pack of red/blue bikes for $14
mmm buying in bulk
haha

Sep 1, 2007
Jeez, don't you guys know how to spell? Only one person spelled it right. It's GUARDIANS not GAURDIANS.

JPK

Sep 1, 2007
Scotch Plains, NJ
How sturdy is the gimic?

Good morning.
Can anyone tell me how sturdy the gimmic is? Can you leave this in your deck and continue with other effects or would you want to get this out?
Will you be able to handle the deck normaly with the gimmic in place? Fan the cards, spread them nicely on the table, spring them?
Just wondering.
JPK

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results