Distortion questions go in here!

Sep 3, 2007
Distortion Change

This is a question to anyone who has performed this before. (including you Waynee)
Hey, Ive watched a few distortion clips, and all of them show the change about 3/4 of the way, then the camera moves, or they edit in a light flash or something stupid happens where we do NOT see the end of the change...
Does it happen?!
Do the pips go all the way into the middle smoothly, or jolt at the end?
Thanks

Sep 2, 2007
i think it will be the same, the only difference i believe is that you will be able to purchase different style gimmicks, ie: guardians.

Sep 1, 2007
anyone want to buy my dvd on ebay of distortion? without the gimmick you could make the gimmick or just like buy it on oct 1 when you could buy seperate gimmicks

Sep 2, 2007
The DVD will be the same, except there is a choice to which color gimmick one wants. I only read that there would be a choice between red and blue, but a Guardian gimmick would be phenomenal.

anyone want to buy my dvd on ebay of distortion? without the gimmick you could make the gimmick or just like buy it on oct 1 when you could buy seperate gimmicks

In order to buy the seperate gimmicks you already have to have bought the DVD. I would think that the DVD would have to be bought directly from theory11, in order for it to know that you actually have bought it.

Cheers,
JTM

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Well, I've noticed alot of Distortion questions popping up in the form of new threads, and thought that they should all be asked in here and that those with Distortion should answer them.
So, if you've got a question about Distortion, ask it here!

P.S. (Jon, maybe you could use your Admin powers and merge all the threads into one?)

Sep 14, 2007
Well, I've noticed alot of Distortion questions popping up in the form of new threads, and thought that they should all be asked in here and that those with Distortion should answer them.
So, if you've got a question about Distortion, ask it here!

P.S. (Jon, maybe you could use your Admin powers and merge all the threads into one?)

too late...all people who needed to ask...asked...

S

sidrohc

Were the first 300 Distortion signed by Wayne? I heard that before but I didn't know if it was true or not.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results