Distortion

Nov 1, 2007
I got distortion today and let me say one thing, its absolutly phenominal. Only problem is the gimmick because of its extremely delicate. I practiced with it for about an hour or so and it broke.. -_-" soo I need a new one.. at first I was just planning to get a blue one and then a red one afterwards, but now I guess I gotta buy both of them again.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Just a note that the Distortion gimmicks are not made in china (all made in the USA) and are inspected prior to sending. However, as they are delicate gimmicks, occasionally gimmicks may break.

That being said -- and mentioned previously -- simply submit a support ticket and we'll get you hooked up. Sweet.

Sep 1, 2007
Good thing they're not makin em in china, I wouldn't want to have lead in my gimmick.

That was little low wasn't it?

Dec 8, 2007
Is it also possible to just buy the gimmick without the dvd? A friend of mine got this trick, and told me how it works... So I would prefer to just buy the gimmick for 10 usd in stead of the dvd+gimmick for 25 usd... Is that possible?

Dec 8, 2007
Nevermind, I'm gonna buy Distortion including the dvd, it's just 10 euros more... ^^

So, what's on the dvd except for the preformances, the gimmick explanation and the explanation of Distortion and Visually Yours?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results