Distortion

Dec 5, 2007
Hello everyone.

I was wondering if you can do other tricks while you have the distortion gimmick in the deck?

Dec 5, 2007
Does he teach you how to get it in and out of your deck in a good way on the dvd so you can do your other tricks?

Does he teach you how to get it in and out of your deck in a good way on the dvd so you can do your other tricks?

He doesn't teach how to do effects with the card in the deck he says be careful when performing with the card in the deck. It is something that I wouldn't recommend doing if you want to increase the life span of the card but, it's all up to you. It is possible just be very careful.

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
Australia

Yes, Wayne teaches how to get the gimmick in and out of the deck, he covers everything you will need to know to perform this succesfully. I would definitatly buy this great effect, you'll love it.

HaydenMorris.

Sep 22, 2007
i would NEVER keep my distortion gimmmick in the deck. it would warp and get all moldy and it would just feel weird to know that anyone at any time could choose it and screw it up.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results