D'lites or Tagged?

Apr 22, 2009
Now, I know they have nothing in common, but here is my situation. When I'm on the go, I never really bring any gimmicks or anything besides Mls, or tagged sometimes. so when someone asks me to do a trick, all I can do is CARDS CARDS CARDS CARDS o yeah and CARDS. and thats great, i mean i could entertain for 3 hours with a normal deck. but i wanna do something that isnt CARDS all the time. soooo, imagine these scenarios:

Someone asks me to do a trick. I say, can u here me well. they say well yeah. and i say well isn't kinda hard to hear with a freaking (reach into their ear and "pull" out a dlite) lite in it!! (yeah its cheesy but itll get people no matter how cheesy lol).

OOOOOr someone asks me to do a trick and I do the whole flip through a dictionary and then they pick a word and then its ON THEIR ARRMM!!!!!!

so, which is better for just a "spur of the moment" thing. THAT ISNT CARDS.

Don't get me wrong i love cards, but i think i need to diversify.

May 31, 2008
I have the exact same problem as you. I'm looking into a Jay Sankey DVD called, "No Card Tricks." I recently picked up Wayne Houchin's "Art of Magic" which does have cards but also has two none-card effects. (Match Bite and Ring+String Mystery)

Jan 8, 2009
You could also do Troy Hooser's charming chinese challenge..thats great for spur of the moment if you have it on you...or you could do Jay Sankeys holy moly....thats also good...they both pack small and play big..

tagged is a great trick, but the d'lites are an awesome trick for all ages. they can be used in so many situations, with so much different patter. "Ok, let me get my cards out-*cough, cough*oh sorry,*put cards away*i think it's what i ate last-*cough-out comes d'lite*:)

Sep 9, 2007
Am I the only person who thinks D-lites are the most ridiculous, uninteresting and unfunny thing on the face of the earth?

Sep 9, 2007
I don't think they're as cool as most people say they are, but I still think they can be fun at times.

Every time I see them I feel like there's some sort of inside joke I'm not in on. Maybe it's that everyone finds it funny how they get and instant "WTF?" face from me.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results