Do you like flourishes?

Aug 31, 2007
Which is the odd one out?

Daren Ishkabobbly Yeow
Kevin Icklbickle Ho
Harapan Santoso Ong

Ans: Harapan Santoso Ong is my actual name. Equally weird, but it's actually real.

- harapan. magic!

Sep 10, 2007
so this is the battle between "Human VS Jesus Christ VS muffin vs Evil Purple Barney"
come on back to topic !! if not i will perform " U GOT PWNED " to own everyone ... !

very cold Daren Ishkabobbly Yeow. Yeah, that's right I use your full name! What now!!!. I hope one of you love me....I know Kev does! Help me Kevin Icklbickle Ho!

I'm sorry man, I know the truth hurts. Don't worry, I'll be there for you when you choke on a muffin.... So I can shove another one down your throat ensuring that you really choke. :)

And Bowen, I seriously doubt you'd be able to pwn anyone in this topic, keep practising.

-Daren, The Virts

Sep 22, 2007
I hereby declare this thread to be "The most awesome thread in the history of awesome threads"!

Although, I think I'm just worsening the situation. LOL

Sep 10, 2007
I'm sorry man, I know the truth hurts. Don't worry, I'll be there for you when you choke on a muffin.... So I can shove another one down your throat ensuring that you really choke. :)

And Bowen, I seriously doubt you'd be able to pwn anyone in this topic, keep practising.

-Daren, The Virts

lol daren when is the last time you visit decknique, i doubt you get what i mean, but if you really get what i mean,than there must be something worng with your body ..... ^pms^ maybe.....

Sep 1, 2007
hey Jonas did you really get banned from DN? i thought 4jacks said that was impossible.... what the hell happened?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results