Do you want more...

Do you want more posts from the men behind and inside Theory11

• Total voters
Sep 1, 2007
Missouri, USA
It sounds a bit self-centered to me. We can't expect them to give us all these wonderful things, we can only take what they give us and be grateful. They all have their own lives, their own careers, and their own free time to deal with. They post here when they can, and that is more than enough for me. They are busy doing so many other things for the magic community, they set these forums up for us to interact with each other. Their words are an amazing addition, but not the foundation of this community.

Peace

-Ty

Sep 1, 2007
Australia
I'd be betting they're working pretty hard behind the scenes to bring us whatever they can. And to be honest, although they're not all swarming the forums, Lee, Wayne, Jon, Dana and Chris are all making appearances fairly frequently. You also have to remember that these guys have jobs outside of here, jobs that I bet would keep 'em pretty busy.

I'd love to see the forums cluttered with these guys' stuff, but I appreciate why they can't.

Ty

ChrisKenner

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
I hope that these guys start to post more... Maybe some more thoughts on how to help people improve and maybe even some personal advice in PMs..... Hold on I am talking about me.

Just let me know what I can do. If you have any questions. Go for it and we will do our best to chime in.

Chris Kenner

PS I plan on shooting some clips on how to be creative 101 and a few tips on how to improve any part of your act or any trick

Sep 4, 2007
Utah
If they want to chime in, that's cool. But, let them work. This isn't something they just sit around a desk a wait for a new thread to come up. It's a business, there is work to be done to keep it going.

Sep 3, 2007
lol ^^.

I was with Aaron fisher the other week and he was on theory 11...they have been posting but all there posts are usful not spam and they are so busy earning a living and creating new effects . I think they have posted more than anyone exspected. Thing is if they post everyone can see what they say..if you want tyo speak to them directly then email them and they will reply they are awesome guys who give up most of there time to help better the magic community.

i think that these guys have something called jobs and other responsibilities .. they cant just spend several hours each day to answer each and every question on the forum/PM ... be happy that they are trying to find some time in their busy lives to help us out in the first place.

Ummm...did some of you just read my post? All i ask is for every once in a while, for 5 minutes. I haven't said about posting every day, or even every week. They don't need to post in every thread, or be on here for a couple hours. I work full time during the day, and i am a Magician in the evening, yet i can still spare a little time to check emails or something like that. Internet access is everywhere. To quote me, i said 'don't you wish all of them could take about 5 minutes from their day to post something now and again?'

Now and again...ie, when they have time. I haven't, and i don't know anyone who reads every post in every thread, but i just thought it would be nice if the guys could post, even just to say sometimes 'Hey, how are things...'. Just my thoughts...seems some of you either didn't understand my post or just don't agree, fair enough, everyone has their own opinion. But, reading this, i see Chris Kenner has posted, THAT has already shown me loyalty and dedication to Theory 11

Aug 31, 2007
I would love to see the staff of Theory11 to post more, but I don't think its a big problem, as I'm sure they are working on more items to make this site even better(I'm not sure it can get any better, it is already amazing)! I'm sure they are busy, but I have seen some staff, such as Mr. Kenner posting now and then.

-|P54

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results