Don't you all...

Sep 1, 2007
Alot of the people who have migrated have because of that feeling. Well, me personally, I just like joining new forums that aren't extremely strict...

It is nice that T11 lets everyone talk freely. It is a more comfortable atmosphere, and I really enjoy that. :D

e and penguin

Look these are my first forums i have been in im kinda new to magic and would someone tell what is wrong with E and Penguin cuz it seems like some people really dont like them so i was just wondering i have been doing magic and flourishing for about a year now so im not really new but i am a begginer i guess so any ideas on tricks flourishes or anythingn that would help me improve please pm me
Thanks

Aug 31, 2007
MI, US
Hi everyone,
I'm from Ellusionist.
This community is great, I'm glad that I'm able to be a part of it and I hope it'll continue to grow. Awesome idea guys. :)

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Ellusionist is run by greedy, self-loving Nazi's.
I can't actually complain abuot the people who run Penguin, but it's the people who are on the forums that irk my ire.

Was that even proper grammar?

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Ellusionist is run by greedy, self-loving Nazi's.
I can't actually complain abuot the people who run Penguin, but it's the people who are on the forums that irk my ire.

Was that even proper grammar?

Hey now!

its not the people who run it.

ITs the people who are at the forums.

The E team is a fantastic group of guys.

The E forums. Well thats another story

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I am a member of the E forums. I just don't like how people there think they know everything and can talk down to you. There's a lot of smart mouth kids who have their parents buy all their magic for them and grumpy old men who never win an argument with their wives.

Don't you all love how this forum is bringing together the best of the best from "E". Penguin, and the Cafe... it's like the United Nations but magic. Now if only the "E" die hards could get along with the Penguins the UN of M would succeed!

now everyone....where do you hail from?

I think that you are right. The special thing about Theory 11 is that they bring together the best of the best to make the ultimate underground magic community. E, Penguin and cafe have their pros and cons but Theory 11 took only the good things from every magic community to make the best thing ever.

-The Illusionist

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results