Don't you all...

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
Don't you all love how this forum is bringing together the best of the best from "E". Penguin, and the Cafe... it's like the United Nations but magic. Now if only the "E" die hards could get along with the Penguins the UN of M would succeed!

now everyone....where do you hail from?

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
i think that they are all great in different ways...

"E" gives you the newest top of the line street magic and Custom decks
Penguin gives you a variety of everything from everyone
and the Cafe gives you a place to talk about everything....

and now this place brings the people from all of those places together!

It's because this is a new forum and we all have an even playing ground, no one is considered "the new member", everyone basically joined at the same time, as where with the other forums, we joined maybe a few months or even years after they were opened.

That's just the way I look at it, but I have nothing against the other forums and I understand why E's lookout is more strict, etc...

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
I come from D&D forums best ever :p.

hey guys i do not have something against e, but I mean I think they just sell things for money :S and every single kid that buy something from e exposes it on youtube :S I'm not telling that their products are bad or something, I bought stigmata, and indecent from e(BTW I love them W:H thanks) but kidz are exposing them just to be ''cool'', or they record a PERFORMANCE video and its almost a TUTORIAL a big example is THEMANYUKNOW and some others, just look for his channel and watch all the videos and u will know what I mean, ellusionist shipping is getting worse every day.. and know theory 11 is released... I dont know If I'm the only one that know the future of E.. thats it guys..

D&D FORUM rock BTW xD

Last edited by a moderator:
meh, for me it makes no difference where your from, but I understand all the hate against penguin, I've heard bad things about them, but hey this isn't a place to critique other sites and bash them, so I'm not going to :p

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
I jokingly bash even though half my stuff is from penguin
Damn ellusionist over pricing things.
grr, Penguin. I hate penguin and their lack of good material grr.
Sometimes i just cant win.

All and all i like both.

Welcome to T11!

~Jordan

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I think I'm going to quit the forums there, seeing as these ones are far supperior, less crowded and don't have 50 different people running around telling you why you're a bad magician.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results