Don't you find it odd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Liam Carrie

Don't you find it odd that in every single ellusionist video there has to be "Brad Christian?" Even the tricks that people invent and submit to ellusionist
Brad is still in the vids. It also angers me how Ellusionist reads books, gets all the old stuff releases it on a dvd then charges like 50 bucks to learn 30 minutes of tricks that you can easily learn for less money by buying a book.
Take the paper engine or the expert at the card table for an example

Sep 25, 2007
Don't you find it odd that in every single ellusionist video there has to be "Brad Christian?" Even the tricks that people invent and submit to ellusionist
Brad is still in the vids. It also angers me how Ellusionist reads books, gets all the old stuff releases it on a dvd then charges like 50 bucks to learn 30 minutes of tricks that you can easily learn for less money by buying a book.

awwww looks like someone pissed in your cheerios. This is not the place for this... in fact there isn't and shouldn't be a place for this. Jack? please close this.

Sep 2, 2007

Yes, I agree. But this thread won't help it.

Sep 24, 2007
Burlington
Sorry liam, but this happens everywhere. Even t11. Look at distortion and digital dissolve. The gimmicks can be bought elsewhere for cheaper, sicne before this site was even launched. That's what business is.

U choose what u buy. No one's telling you to buy the ellusionist videos u say that is ripping people off.

Aug 31, 2007
I am just interested. Ellusionist made DVDs of Mr Fisher's Paper Engine and Erdnase's Expert at the Card Table? That's a new one for me.

Expert at the Card Table was made into a very poorly produced 7 DVD set by Magic Makers. In my opinion, it's one of the worst DVDs ever made. Don't buy it.

But realise, Ellusionist and T11 are businesses. You can't stop them from making a buck.

Which is sad, for T11's case. I expected T11 to be better.

But yeah, this thread will turn out to be bashing each other.

- harapan. magic!

Sep 24, 2007
www.myspace.com
I'd much rather watch a dvd than read a book. and there are plenty of E dvds that don't have Brad in them. sure he might get mentioned once or twice in some of them but that's not a big deal.

kinda lame thread. haha and yet i'm still replying. DUR

Sep 1, 2007
Don't you find it odd that people would rather cry in their mascara box over an Ellusionist DVD than actually do anything constructive with their time?

I can't stand people who can't wait to tell you all about their whiny crap just so they can attempt to make their issue your issue. Sit down and shut up. Nobody really cares about your insignificant complaints. Go blog about it on MySpace if you need to get it off your chest, but don't clutter up any forum I'm on with it. The whole thing is done to death, and I'm sick of hearing about it. Shut... up.

Honestly, how many times does this have to be said, don't bash Ellusionist. They are a great magic website probably the best right now. Re-releasing old products is nothing new....take uhh this site for example? Distortion, Digital Dissolve, they're both old effects which have been re-vamped. And Witness is from a book and is being re-sold. You know what, just end this now....there is no need to fight because Ellusionist (like I said earlier) is an amazing site with great products, and some of it is re-vamped for our time and there's nothing wrong with that as long as they have consent. And as for Brad being in the videos....why does it matter? If a company was selling a product and the owner didn't like it and didn't want to be apart of it then I wouldn't buy it, it only shows Brad will only sell a product he wants to be associated with, that's it.

-RA69

Sep 2, 2007
Guys,

I'm closing this thread by request of Liam Carrie, who started this thread.

However, with that being said, there's no need for the beef -- not the edible kind -- that is present. Constructive criticism is always welcome, but don't outrightly and divisively bash other members and/or sites.

Thanks.

JTM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results