attachment.php

Title: Domino Effect
Artist: Alex Pandrea
Producers: Blue Crown
Link: You can buy this at your favorite Murphy?s Magic retailer
Retail Price:
Learning Difficulty:
Length of DVD: 33 minutes
Notes: You will need to build a new gaff after a while. You will wear the gaff that comes with the product out with repeated performances.

Features:
? Play All
? Performance
? Explanations

Domino Effect takes a classic coin transposition effect that we as magicians all know and love and makes the same plot possible using common everyday objects.

The gimmick itself is made from Sweet N Low and Splenda packets. Constructing additional gimmicks isn?t hard, and Alex shows you how to do that on the DVD. As for the performance of this trick it?s a classic plot. Put both the gimmick and the normal sweetener into the spectators hand, remove the gimmick, change it into the other and by magic the sweeteners have changed places. The DVD will spend close to twenty minutes teaching you how to do this, so if you?re not comfortable performing Domino Effect out of the case, take a moment to review the video a couple times and you?ll be good to go.

I love this trick! This is great for walk around, table hopping, and close up magic. It?s visual, and it packs small, but punches hard. I would absolutely recommend this to my friends to buy.

When I give my product scores below I am measuring them on a scale of 1 to 10. 1 Being absolute the worst score possible, and 10 being the absolute best, making a score of five average. The four points that I grade upon is Product Quality, Teaching Quality, Sound & Video Quality and Overall Quality.

Product Quality: 8
The price is reasonable. You?ll spend more on similar products, and this uses everyday objects that will be familiar to your spectators.

Teaching Quality: 8
Simple trick, easy to follow tutorial, and the construction of additional gimmicks is well taught.

Video & Sound Quality: 8
No problems with video or sound.

Overall Quality: 8
This is a solid score for Alex Pandrea and Domino Effect. This will be an instant favorite of many close up and street magicians.

Have a product you want reviewed? Want to see if it will stand up to the Draven Seal of Approval? Contact me directly at draven@williamdraven.com to find out how your product could be on the next Draven Reviews!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results