? Play All
? Trailer
? Performance
? Intro
? Explanation

Includes:
? DVD
? Gimmick

You magically make a notepad disappear, a deck of cards appear, and amaze the audience with some visual close up magic all at the same time!

Noted 2.0 was one of those tricks that I saw the online demo for and said to myself: ?Draven? if you were to do table hoping magic at a bar or restaurant this is the type of thing you open with.? So I went ahead and got the DVD. Compared to a lot of other packaged DVD + gimmick products out there Noted 2.0 doesn?t really come with a lot of stuff. The gimmick is stupid simple to use, and I dare say it doesn?t really require any sleight of hand at all to perform. The DVD?s run time being just shy of 10 minutes puts this product into question of why you even have a DVD to begin with, other than that being the popular trend with magic these days. But don?t think for a second that this means the trick is a bad one, because it?s not. I really have enjoyed playing with Note 2.0 and I?ve received some pretty amazing reactions with it.

The gimmick is simple in construction, but man does it look good. Even at a close glance you?d swear you were looking at what the gimmick is pretending to be. This thing is deceptive! Mechanically the gimmick, or the one I received at the very least, is very stiff. At first I didn?t like that feature but the more I?ve used it the more it?s loosened up and become easier to work with. The DVD is very simple to follow. It?s one of those things that you?ll watch once, and then chuck into your magic drawer because you won?t really need to watch it again. The presentation that is given to you on the DVD utilizes the old pen vanishing behind the ear trick to cover for the notepad vanish- deck production. This is a great way to misdirect the audience?s attention during the vanish, but I?ve found that it?s almost stronger to make the notepad vanish under your hand before their eyes. You see a clip of this in the video. Either way you choose to present it you?ll enjoy some good reactions. The gimmick, with proper care, should last you quite a while. The only downside is that you have to use a deck of cards with a backing specific to the gimmick. For those of us who prefer to use anything but red or blue rider back bikes this could be a small issue.

As far as close up magic is concerned this is a great opening bit, especially for a strolling magician. It?s visual and it resets pretty much instantly. Overall I?m really impressed with this little trick. I can see myself using this quite a lot to open conversations with people, and then use that as a springboard into performing some magic for them.

When I give my product scores below I am measuring them on a scale of 1 to 10. 1 Being absolute the worst score possible, and 10 being the absolute best, making a score of five average. The four points that I grade upon is Product Quality, Teaching Quality, Sound & Video Quality and Overall Quality.

Product Quality: 8
It?s not expensive, and the gimmick is built sturdy enough to last many uses.

Teaching Quality: 9
Teaching quality scores high because there?s not really a lot you need to teach. The product is pretty self intuitive.

Video & Sound Quality: 9
Clear sound, and video

Overall Quality: 8
The product is great! It?s a good intro into doing a card trick, and it?s visual. With it having an instant reset, bar and restaurant magicians are going to love this.

Got a product you want reviewed? Want to see if you can earn the coveted Draven?s Seal of Approval? Email me at Draven@williamdraven.com and let me know what I can do for you! Maybe you?re next product could be the next Draven?s Reviews.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results