Title: Prevision

Artist: Peter Eggink

Producers: Magic from Holland

Link: Available At Your Favorite Murphy’s Magic Dealer

Demo Video Link:

Retail Price: $34.95 USD

Learning Difficulty: Easy

Length of DVD: 32 Minutes (Approx.)

Prevision takes the open prediction to a whole new level where the predicted card ends up being the spectators signed card! Peter Eggink’s Prevision is a worker’s dream come true.

There’s not a whole lot to say about the packaging. It’s a small, unassuming little fold of cardboard. Inside a preconstructed gimmick and instructions to view the tutorial video online. You’ll need to supply a deck of playing cards the same color as the gimmick inside.

The effect is easy enough to learn. Some sleight of hand will be required, but if you’re not confident in your sleight of hand skills, then the trick can be learned quickly enough with enough practice. The rest is quick. And this is a wonderful opener to any number of card routines you plan on doing with the deck there after.

This is a worker’s effect. It’s going to be something you’ll put strait into your close-up case, and it probably won’t leave it. I’ve enjoyed performing this for my friends and family and I think you’re going to love adding it into your show too.

When I give my product scores below I am measuring them on a scale of 1 to 10. 1 Being absolute the worst score possible, and 10 being the absolute best, making a score of five average. The three points that I grade upon is Product Quality, Teaching Quality, and Overall Quality.

Product Quality: 8

The gimmick is well built, and the price isn’t that bad either. Great effect.

Teaching Quality: 8

Good Tutorial.

Overall Quality: 8

I recommend it!

Do you have a product you want reviewed? Want to see if it will stand up to the Draven Seal of Approval? Contact me directly at thewilliamdraven@gmail.com to find out how your product could be on the next Draven Reviews! Don't forget to like my blog where all my reviews are posted at www.williamdraven.wordpress.com.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results