Title: The Vault: Two Incredible Forces

Artist: Gary Ouellet, & Lubor Fiedler

Producers: Murphy’s Magic

Link: Available At Your Favorite Murphy’s Magic Dealer

Demo Video Link: https://www.murphysmagic.com/product.aspx?id=62161

Retail Price: $9.95 USD

Learning Difficulty: Easy

Length of Video: 12 Minutes (approx.)

The Vault is known to have some gems stocked away in it, and Two Incredible Forces is no exception! Get your cards out, because you’re going to learn what has quickly become one of my favorite ways to force a card.

The video is a quick one and teaches two moves. The first is the Touch Force by Canadian magician Gary Ouellet. This brilliantly fluid force is incredibly deceptive and allows you to easily force a card on a spectator all the while having them believe they could have touched any card in the deck. Since I’m rubbish with a classic force this is got to be the closest thing to it that I’ve seen yet.

The second move, called Fiedler’s Flyer, is an interesting force in so much as a card selected by a spectator vanishes from the deck and can be reproduced from any impossible location you prefer. The best part? No palming! That’s right, card to wallet without the need to palm an entire card! You will need to construct a gimmick, which should take you all of two minutes, but other than that you’re ready to roll.

Both sleights are easy to learn, taking only a few minutes to get the mechanics down, and with a little practice should be smooth in no time. They’re also strong workers. They can be applied in many ways, and their use is only limited to your imagination. You could present the routines discussed in the video, but I think you’ll probably have way more fun thinking up your own devious applications. I know I have.

With the price point coming in just shy of ten bucks this is cheaper than a movie and offers, in my humble opinion, more entertainment value. Whether you’re a card guy or not, this is a great video to pick up in order to arm yourself with some useful forces you’ll undoubtably love.

When I give my product scores below I am measuring them on a scale of 1 to 10. 1 Being absolute the worst score possible, and 10 being the absolute best, making a score of five average. The three points that I grade upon is Product Quality, Teaching Quality, and Overall Quality.

Product Quality: 8

Great price, good tricks, fun magic.

Teaching Quality: 8

Very easy to follow. Live performances provided.

Overall Quality: 8

A great purchase!

Do you have a product you want reviewed? Want to see if it will stand up to the Draven Seal of Approval? Contact me directly at thewilliamdraven@gmail.com to find out how your product could be on the next Draven Reviews! Don't forget to like my blog where all my reviews are posted at www.williamdraven.wordpress.com.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results