DVD vs. Download vs. Combo Purchases

Dec 12, 2010
Hey all,

I was just wondering what your thoughts were about purchasing tricks and what you feel is the best method or how to get the most bang for my buck(s). Do you think it's better to purchase just the DVD or just the Download or do the combo pack for 5 more dollars? What are the benefits (or not) of getting just the dvd or download or getting the combo? Any insight would be appreciated, sharing experiences of all different types of purchasing you may have gone through.

Thank you kindly!

Cheers,
Bobbie

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
I also like DLs, because of the shipping cost, which is quite expensive... Im from Spain!

I usually go with the combo for tricks I really enjoy. That way I can watch it quickly with the download, but still have the awesome feeling of owning the dvd when it pops up in the mail. It's worth the extra $5 or whatever. I'd rather a dvd than a hamburger :)

byronblaq

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
I like having a physical object if i can so i usually buy the DVD. Sometimes i purchase the double deal so i can watch it
straight up. Either way I'd still take DVD over download i think.

Cheers
Byron

Dec 12, 2010
Thank you for all the replies. I'm starting to feel the same way about shipping rates and time it takes to get here. I ordered something not too long ago, and it's taking awhile to get here. Thank you all for your insight. Really appreciate it.

Kindly,
Bobbie

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results