DVD vs. Download

Which is better?

• Total voters
To me I've never really seen the point of Combo. You're just getting two copies of the same thing. I don't have a problem with waiting a week for the DVD, however, I could understand people wanting the download, just not the combo.

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
I prefer download cause DVD will cost me about 120$ and maybe more because of the shipment and customs (I live in Serbia). But if I live in USA, than DVD would definetly be my first choice.

Jan 6, 2008
Seattle
www.darklock.com
To me I've never really seen the point of Combo. You're just getting two copies of the same thing.

Not really. One of them - the DVD - is more durable and reliable. The other is immediate, and you don't have to wait a week for it. So by getting the combo, you get the best of both worlds... it's durable and reliable, but you don't have to wait for the whole thing. Just the durable and reliable part.

Nov 17, 2007
Knowing now that they are different, meaning that the DVD contains more material than the download I would Def say DVD.... I wanted it NOW (lol) so I downloaded it, thinking they were the same, but now I have to miss the extra material thats included on the DVD...:eek:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results