Easter eggs on all DVDs?

Aug 31, 2007
California
Just a hint: Visual Distortion and Visually Yours are different things. Visually Yours is Michael Ammar's routine that he was kind enough to let us use on this project. Visual Distortion is, well, I'm not going to tell you. It's a big secret. For more information, visit www.whatisvisualdistortion.com.

EDIT: JPK, there is a most definitely a way to view them on a standard DVD player. Hint: poking around the menu and being patient will usually get you somewhere.

Dana

hahah. magic joke that actually cracked me up x]

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I found Visual Distortion and I think it's really nice. Basically, it's the signed version of Distortion. Pop the DVD into your computer and find it from there....
dM

JPK

Sep 1, 2007
Scotch Plains, NJ
Visual Distortion/Visually Yours?

Is Visualy Distortion something differant than Visually Yours? Visually Yours is accessable via the main menu.
JPK

Aug 30, 2007
Visually Yours is a different effect than Visual Distortion. Visual Distortion is a hybrid between Visually Yours and Distortion. Hang around the menu for a while and be patient. You'll eventually find it.

Dana

Sep 3, 2007
Can someone please PM me the "Easter Egg" you know I'm not a kid playing video games and looking for secret levels here. I paid my money for this DVD just like everyone else and should be entitled to all the material on my DVD whether I'm computer literate or plain stupid. This is one of those things that pisses off consumers like me who don't have the luxury or time to "wait around at the menu."

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Haha, the ones are Panic are cool.
I won't tell you what the first one is, but it's awesome.
The second one is just him performing for some chicks, but he does this cool trick taht I wish I knew the name of.

Sep 3, 2007
Haha, the ones are Panic are cool.
I won't tell you what the first one is, but it's awesome.
The second one is just him performing for some chicks, but he does this cool trick taht I wish I knew the name of.

Well I'm glad I didn't buy Panick then, because it would piss me off even more.

Sep 2, 2007
Can someone please PM me the "Easter Egg" you know I'm not a kid playing video games and looking for secret levels here. I paid my money for this DVD just like everyone else and should be entitled to all the material on my DVD whether I'm computer literate or plain stupid. This is one of those things that pisses off consumers like me who don't have the luxury or time to "wait around at the menu."

Just leave the DVD in the DVD player overnight, and make sure its on the menu. When you wake up it should be there.

Or, you can put the DVD into your computer. Download VLC Player, it free, and then go to your DVD-rom drive via My Computer. Click on the DVD. Inside you should see files and folders. Go through the all video files, which may end in .wmv, .divx, .mov, .avi ... you should be able to find the Easter Egg.

Also, you can use the method described here: http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=720&highlight=easter.

Cheers,
JTM

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Just leave the DVD in the DVD player overnight, and make sure its on the menu. When you wake up it should be there.

Or, you can put the DVD into your computer. Download VLC Player, it free, and then go to your DVD-rom drive via My Computer. Click on the DVD. Inside you should see files and folders. Go through the all video files, which may end in .wmv, .divx, .mov, .avi ... you should be able to find the Easter Egg.

Also, you can use the method described here: http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=720&highlight=easter.

Cheers,
JTM

You could also use PowereDVD if it's on your computer.
Mine came with it, so I just used that.

Sep 2, 2007
Why would that piss you off?
The Egg doesn't focus on the trick, it just kinda comes in midway through and focuses on their reactions.

Some of the Easter Eggs contain things like extra ways to handle the effect and alternate explanations, which aren't necessarily additional, but rather are necessary.

Also, he paid for the DVD, so one would think that he would be entitled to everything without becoming "pissed off.":)

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results