Ego Change and Tivo 2.0

Jan 27, 2008
is the Ego change by Dani Garcia ( Project Vol 1) the same as the change Used in Tivo 2.0??

because i have problem with both.... can any one help me?

is the Ego change by Dani Garcia ( Project Vol 1) the same as the change Used in Tivo 2.0??

If I remember correctly, the Ego Change is defined entirely by its clean-up. The initial change itself is credited to Steranko, for he was the first to establish this sleight in print. He used his fourth finger to accomplish the move, (unlike earlier unpublished verisons) and goes by the name of “The Shadow Steal“; which appears on page 22 of Steranko On Cards (1960). Ray Kosby later re-invented the same move in his youth, and titled it “The Coffin Change“ which can be found on page 45 of Spectacle (Minch, 1990).

As for the "Cardini Change", it was a method of the change which used a left pinky break (credited to Cardini)-- and this could be done under multiple cards. Therefore, I believe Dave credited the move as its rightful name in this circumstance and called it a variation because of the clean-up application used in Tivo 2.0.

Hope this helps,
Jordan

Last edited by a moderator:
If I remember correctly, the Ego Change is defined entirely by its clean-up. The initial change itself is credited to Steranko, for he was the first to establish this sleight in print. He used his fourth finger to accomplish the move, (unlike earlier unpublished verisons) and goes by the name of “The Shadow Steal“; which appears on page 22 of Steranko On Cards (1960). Ray Kosby later re-invented the same move in his youth, and titled it “The Coffin Change“ which can be found on page 45 of Spectacle (Minch, 1990).

As for the "Cardini Change", it was a method of the change which used a left pinky break (credited to Cardini)-- and this could be done under multiple cards. Therefore, I believe Dave credited the move as its rightful name in this circumstance and called it a variation because of the clean-up application used in Tivo 2.0.

Hope this helps,
Jordan

You're too smart for us...

JK, I love you.

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
jordan can i marry your brain?

and basically, no, its not the same change, if you want to put in the hours, and learn it the pro way, do what it says in the vid, if not, ego change, use a dupe, and then gamblers cop out, easy :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results