Electric Touch or Tarantula

Feb 23, 2009
I had been saving up money for electric touch when tarantula was released. I am stuck between which one to get. Should I just get tarantula or should I keep saving for electric touch? I have read great reviews for them both. I just want to know which one is better.
Thanks.

Aug 1, 2008
dont ever by electric touch its awesome effect but i got it and with in a week it broke i have yet found a place to return it to get my money or a new one yet.

Nov 10, 2008
Upstate NY
Since you wanted the Electric touch so badly, and have actually saved up for it, get it!

Obviously you think it could help you, since you went to the great lengths of putting a payment plan toward it! The reason you may want tarantula is probably the hype of it... yes it may look amazing, but if you don't think you want the gimmick, try to look beyond the awesome performance video, and look for your personal use!

Likenthrope

Banned
Jan 31, 2009
For me Tarantula was a bad purchase. It is extremly delicate and over priced. The device requires the use of your finger and I have big hands and the device didn't fit. So the gimmick broke within a couple of hours of playing with it. You can do certain things to help stretch it but it didn't help me. It is a mechanical device with very delicate parts. With this device they should state that little girly hands are required. But then again, I can break a magnet! I was so disappointed in it that I don't even want a refund. Live and learn. I was really looking for some sort of an I.T. device to help change up with my card magic. People love levitation effects! Oh well, guess I'll keep looking.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results