Ellusionist's Future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 4, 2008
Its hard to say. They may have a long list of products lined up. Im thinking that all this Celebracadabra nonsense is going to bring them an entire new type of customer market. I dont want to get into the discussion, but I dont think that Celebracadabra will do anything good for the magic community. Its just a way for Ellusionist to market, market, market. Theory11 and its crew really do have an overall goal of taking magic to the next level.

Gerald

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
With all the promos and hype recently, it sure seems like they're in a hopeless quest to make more money. But maybe that's just me. I think it would cool if they went out of business, but I also think it's highly unlikely.

Dec 20, 2007
Joplin, Mo., USA
How many of you think that Ellusionist will go out of business? I just think that its a little shaky at the moment, but im not sure if it will completely go out of business. What do you think?

In a six-month period, they have released Shadow Masters, Ultragaff, Flow and Black Ghosts. They have sponsored a reality show with a $100,000 prize and gained exposure on a cable TV network. If, by "shaky," you mean "crazy busy," then you're right.

However, I don't think you're really as curious about E going out of business, as much as you're interested in starting yet another E bashfest.

Sep 1, 2007
However, I don't think you're really as curious about E going out of business, as much as you're interested in starting yet another E bashfest.

We mustn't be too hard on the critics (loosely defined). After all, making fun of Criss Angel has become so easy that it's no longer hip and trendy to hate on him. Who else are these jackals going to attack if not E?

And since it takes about 4 pages of personal attacks before these threads get closed, why don't you and I just sit in the stands and watch the fur fly?

Well, I'm going to intervene right now.

People, please realize that threads regarding Ellusionist 90% of the time, most likely more, end up in a giant flame war. They don't benefit the community in any way. Especially regarding a topic where there is no solid information about, everything is just a "theory".

If you want to discuss E's future this is not the place for it.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me.
-RA69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results