Ending for a love routine?

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
As I always love to ende ACR´s with the spectators card vanish totally....normaly in a context like "the card actually never existed"

you could build up your patter like your spectatress (lol?) and her "boyfriend"-card lost each other.....be creative...maybe the have to go to different countries because of something or so....the girl runs to the house of her boyfriend (in this case his house is the deck of cards) and looks through it but he is already gone...she is really said...

but at that point you could kind of make her happy again by telling her that every two people in the world are meeting each other at least twice....

With that words you could leave or say thanks for watching or something you have to decide what.

Of course you´ve managed to slip the card somewhere, where she is possibly able to find the card later, when she is at home again....thats not really easy and you of course never know if she will find the card and how she will react....but that is the little "kick" for you as a performer in my opinion.

maybe you get the idea behind it.

Cheers

Hey That is a nice idea also, thanks!

What would you use for the vanish? I was thinking half vanish by daniel madison. but it would leave the card In a weird way, also Im not very good with palms.

CHeers!:D

rousselle

Elite Member
Aug 2, 2008
www.rousselle.com
There are various decks of gaffed playing cards that feature an Ace of Hearts with the heart broken or shattered. If you perform your routine with a forced Ace of Hearts, the ending writes itself...

Of course, it's the patter that would sell this, and that all depends upon your story up to that point, and your performing persona. I might go with something like, "Sadly, love, like magic, is an illusion, and reality is rarely what it appears to be. But even if this love was an illusion, there's no denying the reality of this broken heart."

Color change to the broken hearted Ace, and then hold it out slowly (like you were holding out a rose) for inspection.

At least, that's one thought.

PM me if you want me to go through my gaffs and see who sells what broken/shattered Ace of Hearts.

Regards,

--Allan

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Just to go on the vanishing idea. If you make it vanish and say something about this perfect guy/girl was only a dream. Then do a mercury card fold and plant it somewhere where they will find it later-in a pocket, purse, hoodie etc.

Then it hits them later when they don't expect it, and they will be reminded of you well after the fact.

j

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
There are various decks of gaffed playing cards that feature an Ace of Hearts with the heart broken or shattered. If you perform your routine with a forced Ace of Hearts, the ending writes itself...

Of course, it's the patter that would sell this, and that all depends upon your story up to that point, and your performing persona. I might go with something like, "Sadly, love, like magic, is an illusion, and reality is rarely what it appears to be. But even if this love was an illusion, there's no denying the reality of this broken heart."

Color change to the broken hearted Ace, and then hold it out slowly (like you were holding out a rose) for inspection.

At least, that's one thought.

PM me if you want me to go through my gaffs and see who sells what broken/shattered Ace of Hearts.

Regards,

--Allan

Hahaha I use gaffs a lot, And yes, I used this thing you have told me, but iN a different manner,like telling them that the ace is their heart, and putting them on a book or wordpad,and after doing a sandwich with the queens(those evil girls) I told her that the guy broke his heart, they look to the ace and vuala! the ace is broken.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Just to go on the vanishing idea. If you make it vanish and say something about this perfect guy/girl was only a dream. Then do a mercury card fold and plant it somewhere where they will find it later-in a pocket, purse, hoodie etc.

Then it hits them later when they don't expect it, and they will be reminded of you well after the fact.

j

Haha, the planting thing is nice.

Sep 24, 2008
Bavaria, Germany
Hey That is a nice idea also, thanks!

What would you use for the vanish? I was thinking half vanish by daniel madison. but it would leave the card In a weird way, also Im not very good with palms.

CHeers!:D

You do not have to vanish the card in front of their eyes. It has a cool impact as well if the card just gets inserted again...and then ..instantly without a move or something ....can not be found again when the deck gets spreaded the next time.

Many possiblities....stealing through palming (clipshift-getready, classic, top palm, bottom palm, one handed bottom palm, etc.) or gamblers cop after a good control; prepared double sticky tape to let it vanish "sleightless". I would prefere any kind of stealing because than you could instantly go into the "where the hell do i ditch the card into, for her to find it later" - phase.

so...you will find your way....also depends on the situation..maybe because of the enviroment or the overall person opposite to you you may find some solutions more usefull than others sometimes.

cheers

Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
At the end you can take the card and produce a rose from it. the patter can be " So this admirer actually got brave enough to ask the person out, and brought something to symbolize his/her love for him/her (produce rose), a rose." I don't know if it goes with your patter but you can make something out of it with a little creativity.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
At the end you can take the card and produce a rose from it. the patter can be " So this admirer actually got brave enough to ask the person out, and brought something to symbolize his/her love for him/her (produce rose), a rose." I don't know if it goes with your patter but you can make something out of it with a little creativity.

Hey, i can declare my love to a girl that way! thanks!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results