Entourage... Gordon Bean and other DVD's

Jan 25, 2008
Anyone buy this packet trick? (entourage) looks like a sick trick but sometimes the advertising says to many thing to be true.... also im thinkong of buying from pm these things..

Rehab Cameron Francis
Past Midnight Benjamin Earl
Casanova Concept Steve Haynes
Xtreme beginnerz (not sure. might look at ebay)
Out of the Routine John Van der Put
Out of Order Cameron Francis
That's pretty much it.. anyone has any opinions on these things?

Jul 10, 2008
Entourage is a fantastic effect! Actually Gordon Bean is just a stud, you know, if you like packet tricks. In Entourage you don't end clean at all, but here is the kicker... I have performed this effect countless times and have never... ever... been caught. Never ever had the method suspected. Only astonishment is left when performed correctly. Also, with a few additional sleights added to the beginning you can show everything clean from the start and therefore kill any suspicion later. You just need to bring the deck in to play, but it's not difficult. That is my preferred handling, not taught in the notes just something I came up with recently.

I recommend you check it out and Gordon's other effects as well. Here is a review I made of his effect Temptation.

http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=12862

They scratch their heads in wonderment after this one..

Peace, John

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Both Past Midnight and Casanova Concept are generally quite highly regarded by the community, as is XB for flourishing - it's reasonably fair to say you'll be happy with those three. I remember someone else asking about the Van der Put DVD, but I don't think he got an answer...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results