Epic Fail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
California
Hey guys,

I just wanted to show my appreciation for T 11 by posting up this funny quote I got from an e-mail from Ellusionist a looooong time ago when I was, what you could call, a misinformed and taken advantage of, amateur magician. The following is the automatic e-mail response from Ellusionist after someone has purchased something on their website.

"BIG THANKS ... for placing an order with Ellusionist. We HOPE you enjoy your products."

I THINK that this is the funniest thing I've ever seen. Brad definitely gets my pity card on this one. I respect the site and what it's out there to do...but I just found this to be too funny to not show anyone else. Anyone who has ordered anything from E recently should reply to this and tell me if this message is still up. This was about a year ago, and I was checking my junk mail and found it, and I KNOW i wont be buying anything from them ANY time soon, except for their cheap Porper clip xD!

D

Deleted member 2755

They Sound So Desperate =(

Ellusionist makes like thousands of orders every day....

Guys... stop the Ellusionist hate. It's sick. I'm not even going to post why it's stupid because I've done this so many times in the past.... People who refuse to order anything from Ellusionist just because it's Ellusionist are just immature. Whatever, I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince you it's stupid...

Also, big deal... a company thanks you for ordering from them. Big woop

-Doug

Sep 2, 2007
Guys and Gals,

I'm going to close this thread per the request of numerous members. The thread is not exactly furthering anyone's magic, or knowledge thereof.

Therefore, let's get back to the magic. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results