Eric Jones working with theory11?

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
I'M ERIC JOOOONESSS BI.....he's awesome.

Guy's got mad talent for both coins and cards alike. You guys are definately in for a real treat.

He showed me some of his flourish work, it's definately eye catching and just from one simple technique, opened up a new concept of possibilities for me. Something I'll show after he reveals his madness. It's insanium in the craaanium. 5/5 Stars from me, dogg.

-Andrei Jikh

Sep 13, 2008
I'M ERIC JOOOONESSS BI.....he's awesome.

Guy's got mad talent for both coins and cards alike. You guys are definately in for a real treat.

He showed me some of his flourish work, it's definately eye catching and just from one simple technique, opened up a new concept of possibilities for me. Something I'll show after he reveals his madness. It's insanium in the craaanium. 5/5 Stars from me, dogg.

-Andrei Jikh

What did he show you? The elevator cut and the three packet false cut?

I went with Eric to a Red Skelton show starring Tom Mullica, and during the breaks, we were kinda sessioning in the lobby. He was showing me so much crazy stuff, sleights and what not, that I completely forgot all but 1 thing. My mind just kinda overloaded a bit, lol.

A nicer and more generous performer, he could not be. A true class act and incredible magician. And now I'll stop the smoke blowing lol... :p

-Steve

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results