Eric Ross on the Ellen Show

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Thanks for sharing this. He did an great job for being nervous on television. I enjoyed the audience reactions to the effects.

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
Haha I got a text yesterday from my stepdad yesterday asking if I had heard of Eric Ross because he saw him on Ellen's show. He did great for being nervous but if you ask me, Rizer looked kinda sketchy and not that great!

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
My wife loves Ellen and was watching it yesterday as she DVRs all of them. She yelled upstairs to me to come watch. I told her I knew the guy and such. She liked it alot, which is rare. It's fun to see stuff like this on TV.

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
He did a great job! But I was a little let down because I was excpecting him to do one of his tricks like Rizer or something. But he still did great for being nervous. :)

Dec 20, 2009
Mumbai, India
Awesome! Eric did really well! I like Ellen's show, and when magicians are on it, it just makes it even better! :D

Thanks for posting this James!

- Jenai

Feb 17, 2010
Moscow, Russia
He did not look nervous to me, absolutely. Everything I disliked is the way he performed the first transposition effect (I mean the way he handled the deck). Also, the last effect he performed (Rizer), was rushed a liiiiiitle bit. But besides of that, everything was really nice. Great job, Eric!

Apr 1, 2009
California
He did look very nervous. But that also seems to be the way he performs... I've noticed that "nervous" sound to his voice in his other videos... so who knows. Great performance though. Awesome to see things working out for him.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results