Europeans!

Dec 10, 2007
Slovenia (Europe)
Yo.

Anyhow, I'm from €urope, and I've found that are coins are much smaller than american's.

The biggest what we have is the 2€, and that's what I use, with a matching shell.

However, I find it quite problematic to do effects like Menage et Trois, or other effects that the bigger the coin is, the better it is. Also, finger palm just isn't the same with a smaller coins.

Anyone has the same problems?

-Seb

E

elliotcarver

--------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 7, 2008
Hmmm, i'm American, but i've been to Britain, and they have some pretty large coins. Are they any easier to pick up than American coins seeing as they are on the same general continant. Get some 2 pound coins and mabye some 50p coins, they are pretty big.

Jul 11, 2008
United Kindom is quite specific regarding money in Europe, because they still use their own currency and refused to switch to €.

I think you can find some coins good for magic purpose.

Dec 5, 2007
The coins in sweden where i live is also quit smal compared to American coins.

What i do is that i practice with the smalest coins allot and when i have it down and feel confident with the smaller ones, the bigger coins feels huge and everything feels easy to do with them.

May 24, 2008
The coins in sweden where i live is also quit smal compared to American coins.

What i do is that i practice with the smalest coins allot and when i have it down and feel confident with the smaller ones, the bigger coins feels huge and everything feels easy to do with them.

I do that same thing for the muscle pass. If you can muscle pass a quarter 1 ft, u can muscle pass a silver dollar 3 ft. trust me, ive tried.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results