eXile or LIT?

Nov 10, 2007
Hi guys I am donald for those of you who do not know me. I have been doing magic for 3 years and mainly do cards, but I also dont mind performing other effects besides cards. I am torn between Lit by dan hauss and eXile by Mathieu Bich. Which one should I get?

Jul 9, 2008
studio city CA
like i said on the LIT thread "lit is a basic ripoff of an effect released years ago by jay sankey called fire down below, hauss also ripped off sankey with the sleeping queen effect that was originally released by sankey as R.E.M also the sankey versions go way more in depth on the things you can use these effects for "

keep an eye out

cheers!

the colonel

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
In my opinion Lit is the way to go. Why? Because I don't think Exile is a good trick, I figured out the method first time I saw the trailer, and I know it's not about the trick it's about the presentation. But really Exile is not that good, it's okay.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
In my opinion Lit is the way to go. Why? Because I don't think Exile is a good trick, I figured out the method first time I saw the trailer, and I know it's not about the trick it's about the presentation. But really Exile is not that good, it's okay.

The trick is as good as you make it. They can both be presented in a very boring way.
Dont you think its crazy that a person can pass permanent ink through a quarter?
why do you say its not that good?
Laymen love it.
And also its practical enough to perform anytime.

D

Deleted member 2755

Unless you have seen the DVD/gimmicks, there is no way you could had just figured out the method by watching. No way.

Anyway, both are awesome. Lit is on my little mental list of effects to get someday, but eXile is number 1 right now.

-Doug

Oct 30, 2008
like i said on the LIT thread "lit is a basic ripoff of an effect released years ago by jay sankey called fire down below, hauss also ripped off sankey with the sleeping queen effect that was originally released by sankey as R.E.M also the sankey versions go way more in depth on the things you can use these effects for "

keep an eye out

cheers!

the colonel

ColonelX1,
Lit and Sleeping Queens are not ripoffs from Sankey, they are the same EFFECTS, but the methods are in no way, shape or form the same. In Sankey's newsletter, he says that Dan Haus has stolen his effect but said he is not sure of this, I believe this is incredibly rude since he is stating that someone ripped two of his tricks off with doing any research. Hopefully he will apologize in the next newsletter.

SP

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
Unless you have seen the DVD/gimmicks, there is no way you could had just figured out the method by watching. No way.

Anyway, both are awesome. Lit is on my little mental list of effects to get someday, but eXile is number 1 right now.

-Doug

Please don't tell me what I can't do. The FIRST time me and my friend saw the trailer we knew how it was done.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results