extreme burn

Jan 19, 2009
hi, need help to a reason to bring up magazin clips when I am at a bar or a party.
I do not have the same bill sizes so I gonna change magazin or paper that I have made, into money.
But I need a reason to bring up that from my pocket when I talk to someone.
Need something to say, that dosent sound to dumb.

Thanks

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
"Hey! Have you seen this new currency? No? Oh, well I'll change it in to xx just to be safe".
Stolen from this video [video]http://youtu.be/6OcUW7zxyGI?t=2m32s[/video]

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
You could just kind of go off the basis of the fact that "If you were a magician, what would you do with this?" Most people will say "Turn it into real money" and BAM! You've got your setup. :)

Jan 20, 2009
California
Right now alot of people are using that cash for gold service so, What you could do is find some clippings with pictures of gold on them
so you could say " i was thinking of selling my gold how much do you think i could get?" then bring out the clippings, it might get a laugh then do the change.....just and idea

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I'm just going to throw my opinion in but you don't have to agree or like it...ha ha. Pulling magazine clips out in a bar looks a bit tacky and weird. If it were me... I'd order a round for everyone...wait til the waitress brings the drinks...ask her how much....count out your ones and then BAM...change them to 10s or 20s and pay her.

Number 1. Everyone around you will flip out and...
Number 2. She is going to go back and tell all her coworkers what just happened.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
That's fine for Americans Rick but he said that he doesn't have bank notes that are the same size, which is why he's trying to come up with motivation for magazine clippings.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Hmmm...my apologies. I didn't read thoroughly. I'm trying to brainstorm other items that don't look weird to pull out in bars that might work.

May 21, 2011
Bedford, England
I don't know if this would work but it is worth mentioning. You could collect some of the bills you are given for electricity, water, etc. and make the gimmick with those. Then, when performing, you say "What a week i have had! I am being slapped down with bills which are literally emptying my wallet! Don't worry, i have my own way round this... BAM! Look who's laughing now!!"
Once again, i don't worry if this will be successful but it is just an idea.

you could remake your gimmick and do it with paper. get a heavier paper and then you can draw out some bills on it. make it look hand drawn kinda tacky say how you disguise the bills so people dont steal them. then change them into real bills

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results